Sunday, June 8, 2014

My First Summer Weekend - by Kennedy

This weekend we had a soccer tournament and we were guest playing for our White Team. We won our first game, 2-0. We lost our second game, 6-1. We lost our final game, 2-1. I scored the goals in every game.
At the end of that tournament, we had a birthday party to go to. We went to Claudia's party and went bowling with her. At the end of the party, we went swimming.
Then we went to frozen yogurt. I ordered cookie flavored frozen yogurt with strawberries, bobo balls, mandarin oranges, and peanut butter cups. I didn't eat the peanut butter cups because they tasted bad so I gave them to my Daddy. Kennedy

1 comment:

  1. Me and Avery guest played for our white team too! We had fun!

    The birthday party sounds like fun!

    Riley

    ReplyDelete

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...