Sunday, June 15, 2014

AT MY CABIN! By Landry


 

This weekend I went to my cabin in Placerville. At my cabin we celebrated Father's Day and we had a special brunch/lunch. 

There are deers everywhere and one of them is pregnant and the other one has already had its babies.

Everyday we were there we went fishing. I caught 30 fish on the whole trip.


I went fishing in a boat with my friends Ashley and Candice. Ashley and Candice are getting married to Matt and Travis who are part of our family. 


I went swimming in the pond with my sister. We have to wear life jackets, even though we know how to swim, because if we went underwater, our dad couldn't see us....and the water is deep.


Finally we left for home in San Jose. The drive from Placerville to San Jose is three hours long.

By Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...