Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Camp Cedar Ravine By Kennedy

This weekend at the cabin we went fishing, swimming, shooting a rifle, picnicking and spying on animals.

FISHING: I went fishing with Candice, Ashley and Landry.  We got into the boat and started fishing. Landry caught first fish. I caught the second fish. Candice caught the 3rd fish and Ashley caught the last fish.  We all got a sunfish.

SWIMMING:  On Saturday, Landry and I went in the pond by ourselves.  On Sunday, we went swimming with Ashley, Candice, Uncle Dana, Matt and Travis.


SHOOTING:  While Landry, Ashley, Candice, Matt and Travis were at the store, I made a base to shoot at with a bb gun. I shot at the 100, the can, and the foam cup.

PICNICKING:  When we were at the picnic table, we were playing with wood.  I was trying to make a design on the wood. I had a pocket knife and cut out all the splinters.


SPYING:  We were all spying on deer while they were eating the bird seed.  We also saw baby foxes. At night, the foxes were wrestling up and down the hill.

By Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...