Friday, June 13, 2014

Box City - By Landry

This week I went to a camp called Box City. At Box City you can make houses or buildings out of cardboard boxes. Box City is at my friend Hazel's house.

There are a bunch of stores. We sell stuff for things called Box City Bucks. My shop was a toy shop but then I didn't get a lot of business so I started selling ice because it was so hot.


Every day except for Thursday and Friday we have a city mayor and we vote. On Monday our mayor was Owen, on Tuesday our mayor was Charlie, and on Wednesday was Hazel. Thursday and Friday are clean up days.

In the San Francisco Chronicle, it showed pictures of Box City. A photographer came, took a bunch of pictures, chose the best ones, and put them in the paper.

Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...