Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Punt, Pass & Kick Training - by Kennedy


I participated in a football competition based on how far you punt, pass, and kick a football.  I needed help on throwing the football farther so we went to Valley Christian High School and worked with Adam Tafralis. Adam Tafralis was the quarterback for the San Jose State football team and the Indianapolis Colts.     
 

Adam Tafralis taught me that to throw the football far you need to face your target and pull your arm right by your ear. Also he suggested that you run then throw so that you get momentum when you throw the ball.


I was aiming to throw the football 75 feet. With out Adam's help I wouldn't have been able to throw the football as far.



By getting help on passing the football I was able to pass to the next round and get first place in the sectional, first place in the regional, and second place in 49ers competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...