Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My First Speech Competition - by Kennedy


      On a rainy weekend I had a speech competition at my school. This competition was hosted by my school and more than ten other schools brought there speech and debate teams. My teacher is Mrs. Wiedlin and she taught me how to use gestures, loud voice, and other useful strategies during a speech. There are four rounds at different classrooms against different students. Each classroom had four judges and you get scored on your speech.

     There are five topics and the topic I chose was the Campaign Speech. The awards I got were Director's Award and the Superior Award. I went on stage and got the certificate in front of more than 200 students, teachers, and parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...