Friday, January 20, 2017

My New Sport? Basketball! - by Landry


This year at Burnett Middle School, I decided to play basketball. Since me and my sister have a hoop at home, we always play against each other.


At first, my sister and I were on the 6th/7th grade team. But then, we were asked to move up to the 8th grade team for the playoffs.


Although  it wasn't a great season, we finished sixth. Only the 8th grade team gets to go to the playoffs, which is why our coach moved us up.



In this game we played against River Glen. We won this game and it moved us up to 6th place. This season was fun because my sister and I had never played on a basketball team before. We hope we can do it again next year.



By Landry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...