Monday, October 31, 2016

My Future Life as a Hockey Player - by Kennedy


After two soccer games my mom signed me up for a girls ice skating camp. I got all my pads on so that means I am ready to get skating for the first time.


First we had skating drills where we got warmed up skating with a stick, helmet, and pads.


Then we did fun drills called the super man dive. This dive will be useful in hockey games if you wanted to block a shot.


Lastly I was shooting with some other kids my age. Most of the kids there were playing ice hockey for the first time.


There were about 50 girls there enjoying there time at San Jose Ice just like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...