Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Punt, Pass & Kick - 49ers Final - by Kennedy


Punt, pass, and kick is a footbal competition done all over the country. Kids from 4-16 compete on the length and accuracy they can punt, pass, and kick a football.


The winners got to go to the 49ers pre game against the jets. We got to go on the field and meet all the players. 


I got second place in the girls 10-11.


I went against 2 different girls at my friends middle school. Before the game we practiced on the schools basketball court.


At the football game my cousins Nate, Nick, and Chris were there with My uncle David and his girlfriend Laurie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...