Saturday, October 22, 2016

San Francisco - Great Day for Soccer - by Landry

Today we had a soccer game in San Francisco. We were playing against the San Francisco Aftershocks.


I play goalie and it is really fun. I made a bunch of big saves and this one girl was dribbling at me and I slide at her and got the ball. Although we played well we lost 3-0 against the best team in the league.


After the game my mom decided that I could go to 7-11 to get a slurpee. I combined a bunch of different favors and it tasted so good.


Since we were playing on the coast of San Francisco my mom decided to take a picture above the beach. The waves were really big.



By Landry😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...