Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stanford Football/Volleyball - by Kennedy


We went to a Stanford women's basketball game in Palo Alto.  It was a must win game against Tennessee.  It was the week before the Stanford football team went to the Rose Bowl.  The whole football team went to the basketball game.


First, I went up to Kevin Hogan, the quarterback for Stanford.


Then, I went up to the head coach of the football team, Coach David Shaw.  He was sitting in the front row with his two sons, wife, and parents.  


After I went to visit two more of the good football players.


Then, I kept visiting more players.  This is one of the defensive players.


Finally, I went to see a player with a broken leg. When I tapped on his shoulder he sort of jumped.  I think I scared him.   He sort of looked Iike Justin Beiber.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...