Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015 - by Kennedy


A couple days before Christmas Landry, my mom, and I went hiking at the Santa Cruz mountains with Michelle my moms friend.


Right when Michelle asked if we like to carry banana slugs, I said yes and that is when I saw one and picked it up.


On Christmas Eve we went to my moms running teammates house.  She has 2 cadaver dogs that really famous. She gave both of us a homemade beenie and candy stars.


My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.


Finally, we ge the best Christmas presents you can imagine.  I am really thankful for everything I get in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...