Monday, July 6, 2015

Victory! By Landry

We went to the Women's World Cup in Canada.

We were on television with a bunch of other crazy fans.


A little boy was holding this funny sign.


Before the game I went to lunch with Logan who is on our soccer team.


In the stadium I got a picture with some Japanese fans who were rooting for their team. 


Team USA came out of the locker room to start warming up.


The total attendance was 53,347. It was loud!


When the game started USA scored 4 goals in 15 minutes.😮


My mom's stickers were starting to come off, so I had to put them back on.


One of the assistant coaches gave me a FIFA soccer ball from Team USA.


USA won the World Cup 🇺🇸 5-2 🇯🇵. It was awesome!🏆


Each player got an American flag.


We saw Abby Wambach's mom and took a picture with her. 


Every USA fan went home smiling.


Carli Loyd won the Golden Ball Award.


I went to bed really late that night so the next day I slept in.



By Landry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...