Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stanley Park and Fan Zone - by Landry

In the newspaper today we found a picture of Alex Morgan, paid for by the Oakland Raiders. She went to Cal. 

This is the city of Vancouver where the Women's World Cup is located.


We took a bike ride to see the totem poles which Canada is known for.


This was my favorite totem pole.


When we were bike riding we went under the Lion's Gate Bridge.


On a rock in the ocean was a growing tree. We wondered why it was there.


Kennedy and I sat on a tree in the park.


After we ate lunch we went to the World Cup Fan Zone.


We took a silly picture and it looked like I was standing on the chair.


Then I did a shooting game that showed me how fast I had shot the ball.


Before we left we got a picture with Uncle Sam.



By Landry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...