Saturday, August 9, 2014

Trip to Squaw - by Landry

Today we went to the Village at Squaw Valley.


There was a big chair that you can sit on.


We went on the tram and my mom was afraid of heights.


We stood off of the balcony at the building where the tram stops.


Here we are standing off the mountain on our hike.


I got first place as an American and Kennedy got second. Not really. 


Our friend Travis Ganing wants to win a medal at the Olympics. He finished 8th in the world but no medal. 




This is me climbing. And climbing.  And climbing. 



Am I a bad rock climber? Or good? I'm almost doing the splits in this picture. 


Rang the bell!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...