Monday, August 25, 2014

I Got a PR! By Landry

There was one day left before the Santa Rosa Marathon, Half Marathon and 5k. My sister, dad and I were all running the 5k. 


We ate dinner at Fresh Choice. Here I am eating ice cream!


My dad, Kennedy, and I stood in front of the starting line before the 5k race began. 


All three of us got medals for finishing our races. Our mom ran the half marathon. She ran with a big cramp in her calf. 


We took a picture with the conductor from the Peanuts. Charles Schultz was the creator of Charlie Brown and the Peanuts. He lived and died in Santa Rosa. 


I finished the race and we found my time on the computer. I came in 3rd place in my age group. I set a new personal record (PR). 


By Landry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...