Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Las Vegas 2018 - by Kennedy



This years trip to Vegas was a blast. We started off the tournament with success, winning our first two games. In between games, we went to our usual lunch location, Whole Foods. Whole Foods has a large variety of food that our team decided from. I enjoyed rice and chicken because there was lots of protein and it was pretty light.


I was really tired after a long first game, so since I didn't have a chair, I decided to make myself comfortable in between these boxes of water. My teammates were making fun of me, but I just thought that it was an energy saver. They understood when I was the only one not as tired on the field.


This tournament is very hard since we have to play the best teams from around Nevada. Although it was very upsetting that we lost, we were proud of our performance. The last time we played the highest Vegas team, we lost by three points. This game we only lost by one point. We thought we deserved the win, but it is what it is.


For the finals game, a parent brought a bagette of bread. That was used to bring us motivation. We kept saying, "Let's get this bread!" Since I guess it was like a trophy, we all lifted it up in happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...