Monday, September 12, 2016

Punt Pass & Kick - by Kennedy


A composition I do every year is called punt, pass, and kick. It is a competition where they add up the length of everyone's score and whoever gets the most in there age group, gets to go back for another round and if they win that they get to go to a 49ers game and get a certificate on the field.


There were lots of kids but one in my age group other than my sister. The closer you get to the tape measure the better.


It was overcast so it was hard to throw. To make it easy I blew on my hands to make them warmer and stickier.


I won my group so i get to come back October 15,2016.


The balls were big so that means we need to practice with the bigger balls since we gat used to the size of the big ball and the size of our tiny hands.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...