Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring Break Starts Now! By Landry

For spring break we went to stay in San Diego at the Sloane house.                   


Skyler is Mr. Sloane's daughter. She is thirteen years old and we share the same birthday.


While we were there we all went to the San Diego safari park. It was pouring rain and we had to buy ponchos.


Because it was raining the giraffes were running for cover. I guess they don't like to get wet!

Accident my stuff in a paddle and I had to dry my socks and shoes off with a portable heater.


Will we were walking I decided to take a picture in the egret egg. It was a little bit squishy!


Kennedy and I wanted to be bats. So Kennedy was the baby and I was the mom.

After the zoo we decided to get warm and go in the jacuzzi. Once we got to warm we decided to go on the waterslide! 



By Landry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...