Sunday, July 17, 2016

It Begins With Me - by Kennedy


On a beautiful weekend we went on a walk with our mom from our house to Target.  I brought with me picker uppers and a bucket to pick up trash.


I love to help our community by picking up trash.  If no one wants to clean our community then our neighborhood will not look good and will make our Earth dirty.



A lot of the trash is in the areas where I normally see people who don't care. When we got to Target I emptied the bucket make it weigh less.


On our way there and back everyone was staring at me like I was weird. I don't care what people think about me because I am doing the right things for our community and country.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...