Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July Weekend - by Kennedy


On 4th of July weekend we did a 10 mile run in 
The Lexington Reservoir with Allyssa. When we were done we drove to Santa Cruz for the weekend.


We woke up on the 4 to to do the Firecracker 5k. There were many kids doing this run.


We ran 5 miles. It was a good competition.  The old man behind me was 77 years old and got 1st place in his age group.


At the end I raced a boy to the finish line to earn a 2nd place medal in my age group.


Since I medaled and tried to go fast my mom is supposed to give me thirty dollars.


At the end of the day we celebrated the holiday with our family and friends at David's house.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...