Saturday, July 16, 2016

Holiday Weekend - by Landry

On Fourth of July weekend my family went to Santa Cruz for a 5k and a 10k. Kennedy and I ran the 5k and our dad ran the 10k.

Our race started at 7:15 the 10k started at 7:00. I think I started off to fast.



The race was three laps and the third lap was different than the rest. When I was coming around the first lap my mom told me that Kevin Durant had just signed with the Warriors.

The position that I was in very quiet because there was no one around me. I liked it because it made me go faster to catch up to the people in front of me.

There were a lot of people at the finish line. After the race there was a pancake breakfast.

Since the race was in Santa Cruz the Santa Cruz Warriors were the main sponsors.

After coming back home our cousins went swimming with us at our grandparent's pool. We all had our 4th of July bathing suits.

That night we went to our uncle's house. There we watched the fireworks and had a BBQ.






By Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...