Saturday, January 12, 2019

High School Musical - by Landry


This year at Burnett Middle School, we did the show High School Musical. When I first heard what show we were doing I was unsure if I wanted to participate. But, I ended up auditioning and I got the part of Zeke. HE is a baker and he plays on the basketball team.

I got the opportunity to perform for both casts because my double was unable to be in the show. I am the person you see on the right in the picture above. I may look a little different and thats cause they made me wear the ugliest wig. :(


These beautiful people you see above are the Triplets. Isiah was Ryan, Bella was Gabriella and Illy was a Basketball player. This was the first year that the 5 of us got to perform together!


Claudia got to watch us perform on Thursday night. She said she loved the show. We have been watching each other perform since elementary but we have known each other since we were 3 months old. Im glad she could come watch us!


3 months and over 70 hours of practice later... we completed this wonderful show called High School Musical! I had so much fun and I wish I had done these shows earlier!


By Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...