Sunday, February 12, 2017

Guadalupe 10K - Winner, Winner - by Landry


Today we did the Guadalupe River Run. This year we decided to move up to the 10k instead of the 5k. A 10k is 6 miles and a 5k is 3 miles. This was my first 10k and it was better than I thought. Usually, we would run with our mom and the San Fransisco running team. But instead of doing run/walks with our mom, my sister and I ran the whole race. My time for the 10k was just over an hour. I think I could have done better but, it was my first 10k and I was a bit nervous. My sister and I finished 2nd and 3rd in our age group.



By: Landry Schoennauer:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...