Monday, August 22, 2016

SF Half - by Landry

Here we are on our last training run. We were training for the San Francisco half marathon.



There I am (left to right) Natalie, from our soccer team, my sister Kennedy, and my friend Arushi.


Two days before the half marathon we went to our chiropractor Dr. Bennet. It really hurt but I felt better.

  
I don't really know why my mom took this picture. It was really sunny that day.

  
My mom wrote "My first half" on our bibs. I didn't know you could do that.

Run365 is the official training program for the San Francisco Marathon. My mom coaches for them.



These are some of the people who run with us every Sunday morning.


During the half marathon we ran over the Golden Gate Bridge. It was really foggy and you couldn't see.

 
I liked our medals. After the race we had to go to our soccer tournament.



By Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...