Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hanging with Friends - by Kennedy


At my moms school, which is up in the mountains, we went to play with our best buddies. These buddies are LIZARDS.


The names of these LIZARDS are Jim, Kim, Tim, and Slim.


I love LIZARDS so much that I let them crawl up my body onto my face.


The buddies love the heat of our human bodies so that's why they will stay on us for a while. By the way LIZARDS are cold blooded.


We find the LIZARDS laying on wood and rocks in the sun.


When we were helping a teacher at 1:00 I realized we hadn't had lunch so I made this sign to tell my mom I wanted to eat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...