Saturday, June 27, 2015

Woodies - by Kennedy


This weekend we went to Woodies on the Wharf with Grandma Arizona, Grampa Bill, Nana, and Papa.  A nice lady let Landry and I in her woodie.


I had a lot of favorite cars. This picture of a woodie is from Washington.


This woody is one of my favorites because it is a low rider.


A lot of the car had these pieces of art at the front of the car.  This piece of art is a tiki man.



Some of the cars were displaying the engines.




When my mom and I were looking at this car, we saw people looking inside it. It had a cool interior. 


This woodie has a small car connected in the engine.  The car in the engine lookers just like the car on the outside.



I like this car a lot because it is black with red flames



By Kennedy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...