Friday, June 5, 2015

DC Day Three - by Landry


Today we went to the Capitol and got a good view of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial behind it.


I was there and got my picture taken in front of the monument. 


After that, we went to Mike Honda's office. Mike Honda is a Congressman in California. 


Here I am with him in his office. My mom and dad know him very well.


In a separate building we went to Diane Feinstein's office. Diane Feinstein is one of California's two Senators. We got there by riding a small train underground for staff to ride to get to different buildings.


We flew home later that day on Southwest Airlines. I like flying and when it is bumpy, it feels like I am on a roller coaster.




By Landry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...