Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sporting Tournament - by Kennedy

This weekend we are at the SGI soccer tournament in Morgan Hill.  My team is Santa Clara Sporting.  I am forward and center midfield.  Our first game was against AJAX.  
 We lost 4-1.  Landry and Isabella are our goal keepers.


It was very sunny.  Our second game was against MVLA.  It was a tie, 0-0. I scored in the first game.  I scored in the second game but the referee didn't count it.


Against AJAX a girl ran up to me and just rammed me in the back.


I headed the ball a lot so my head was hurting a little bit.  I am exited to go to The women's 2015 World Cup Canada.  At the tournament we got a USA jersey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...