Wednesday, May 13, 2015

49er Stadium Field Trip - by Kennedy


Today my class went on a field trip to Levi's Stadium.  We got split up into groups.  Because my mom was chaperoning she took pictures for me. The people in my group were Charles, Josue, Jade, Stephanie, and Landry.


We went through the hall ways to go to the locker room.


There was an area where we were able to dress up like football players and play games.  


Every group made a football.  Inside the football, my group put cotton, string, and a sponge.  We did very well. It looked like a real football.



This is an image of my whole class.  Try to find me.  I am the only one with football pads on.  Good luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...