Saturday, June 18, 2016

Champions - by Kennedy


On a hot weekend my mom got an e-mail from her friend PJ and he was asking if we wanted to guest play for his daughter's sand soccer tournament in Santa Cruz. We said yes and I was really exited. 


During warm-ups Leecee (PJ's daughter) told me that the Rampage Stampede, our team, was defending champions so I knew they were really good.


It was my first time doing sand soccer and it was a good experience. I learned all the rules in one game. 


A busy day later was the day of Landry's soccer game that I guest played for where I scored the winning goal. It was the day we played the sand soccer championships game. At the last second, our teammate drew scored the winning goal.


For winning the championship game we got to go on a stage and received a gold medal as well as a team trophy.


After the game we went to Ideal Cafe to eat dinner and watch the Warriors win in the playoffs.
We got the day special which was baby back ribs and french fries.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...