Saturday, January 23, 2016

Meeting Hillary - by Landry

A Hillary Clinton fundraiser was held in San Francicso at the Palace of Fine Arts in January.

There were many activities for kids including Legos and other fun things.


A woman was making huge cotton candy servings. It tasted really good and I wish I could eat the 
whole thing of cotton candy.


Hillary talked and the kids could ask her questions. Unfortunately I didn't get called on. But that is OK. If she had called on me, my question was, "What advice would you give me if I was going to run for office?"


At the restrooms, I saw Hillary and she came to me and took a picture with me and my mom.

 

By Landry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Michelle Obama - by Kennedy

Michelle Obama is the former first lady and was married to President Barack Obama. She is such an inspiration to almost everyone around the ...